Sponsored

Spiderweb Shade - 1pc vs. 2 pc option - which is best?

aVOLinGA

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hi all,

I have used this forum quite a bit, but this is my first post. Based on feedback in the forum, I’ve decided to go with Spiderwebshade for my sunshade, but having a tough tome deciding between 1 pc or 2 options. I like the look and flexibility of the two piece but I have seen both positive and negative reviews of the 2 piece. I’m settled on Spiderwebshade, but need guidance on 1 vs. 2. Thanks!!
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator and JL Sport
Occupation
Retired USAF and currently contractor for Dept of Energy
I have the one piece full spiderwebshade on both my JLU and JT. I love them. I can leave them on and put both hard and soft tops on with it. This is the shade on the JT. The coverage on the JLU is the same.
shade on Gladiator.jpg

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
I just installed mine two days ago. I went one piece full length because in the end, it has a more finished, almost factory look. With the hard top on it sortof looks like a headliner. I installed mine with hard top on, all bolts removed. It was a little harder that way but it's not impossible.

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Hey Hydro, are those the Sandias in the back ground? If it weren't for corona we would be there right now!

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator and JL Sport
Occupation
Retired USAF and currently contractor for Dept of Energy
Hey Hydro, are those the Sandias in the back ground? If it weren't for corona we would be there right now!
Yes they are...We were out playing on the west side of Albuquerque that day

Sponsored

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
I have the one piece full spiderwebshade on both my JLU and JT. I love them. I can leave them on and put both hard and soft tops on with it. This is the shade on the JT. The coverage on the JLU is the same.
shade on Gladiator.jpg
Yes they are...We were out playing on the west side of Albuquerque that day
That's what I thought! We have a friend in ABQ we visit. Love it there! I was just drooling over pics from our last visit to El Pinto.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I've got the Alienware...but, I like the 2 piece version I have, because there's no chance of flapping in the wind and messing up the paint on the rollbar

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
On the 2 piece for JL 4 door did y'all have a hard time putting the rear piece on ? i read where some people have a hard time putting it on because the back strap has to go in that hole on the top of the jeep. This looks like it would be hard to put on on that rear shade

spider rear shade.jpg
Sponsored