Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I'm in the market for a throttle enhancer. I'd appreciate some feedback on Extreme Terrain's Speedform Throttle Controller. https://www.extremeterrain.com/speedform-jeep-wrangler-throttle-controller-j132143-jl.html

I've done some research on our JL forum, however most are going with Pedal Commander. Haven't been able to find reviews on Speedform.
@Htfan

Most all the throttle controllers you find for the JL are just knock offs of the Pedal Commander.
I have tested a few other then the PC... but not the one you are asking about.

There is one, pricier, throttle commander out there that is a tad different hardware wise / attachment wise / more ability wise that plugs into the OBDII port...

Anyway, they are pretty much all the same... IF, you don't want unsightly cables and control box out to see in your cab, go with the Pedal Commander as it has Bluetooth. With that said if you do not want a PC, buy what is out there that is the least expensive..

Remember, on all this type of stuff, when you sell your vehicle someday, you will be able to sell the electronic goodie and recoop most of what you originally paid for it. SO, buy and enjoy with that in mind.

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
@Htfan

Most all the throttle controllers you find for the JL are just knock offs of the Pedal Commander.
I have tested a few other then the PC... but not the one you are asking about.

There is one, pricier, throttle commander out there that is a tad different hardware wise / attachment wise / more ability wise that plugs into the OBDII port...

Anyway, they are pretty much all the same... IF, you don't want unsightly cables and control box out to see in your cab, go with the Pedal Commander as it has Bluetooth. With that said if you do not want a PC, buy what is out there that is the least expensive..

Remember, on all this type of stuff, when you sell your vehicle someday, you will be able to sell the electronic goodie and recoop most of what you originally paid for it. SO, buy and enjoy with that in mind.
Thank you @Rhinebeck01

Great feedback!
Sponsored