Sponsored

Speakers drop out in 2021 Wrangler

Christer08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
My son has a 2 week old Wrangler. He told me that the speakers started to drop out yesterday and today. He did have the steering wheel and seat heater on. I told him to try it again and turn those features off to see if it stops. Anyone have this issue. BS since it’s brand new
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Phone plugged in playing audio from it? I've had a similar issue, blame Uconnect.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My son has a 2 week old Wrangler. He told me that the speakers started to drop out yesterday and today. He did have the steering wheel and seat heater on. I told him to try it again and turn those features off to see if it stops. Anyone have this issue. BS since it’s brand new
Phone plugged in playing audio from it? I've had a similar issue, blame Uconnect.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP

Christer08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
How do you private message

Sponsored

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I haven't had issues and I run the heated seats and steering wheel every time I drive it. Guaranteed Uconnect problem.

OP
OP

Christer08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
He has an appt in Dec 3rd. Sucks because it’s his first new vehicle.
Sponsored