Packnbeer

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
Don’t kill me for all the questions...I have -18 offset, 17x9.5 wheels, will those stick out?

also, I was stuck on the Smittybilt tire carrier but the price is steep, I thought I hit the lottery with this rugged ridge one but I’m starting to realize I’ve gotta buy a tire mount for it still because it sounds like using the stock mount is less than ideal...
Also, the smittybilt tire carrier is a great one. It is also adjustable up and down as well as in and out. Get what you like that will meet your expectations. One other thing I forgot to mention... moving the 3rd brake light to the center of the rim opens up the view out the rear window. I only see the top of the tire now where before the field of view was a lot more obstructed. Have fun with your build!!!
Sponsored

jlu21sg

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU 2021 Willys
I have mine on the lowest setting and I have a 20" rim with 33's on it and it just clears the bumper lip
Thanks for the info. I guess it means the lowest setting is a bit higher than the factory mount then, which is exactly what I need.