Sponsored

Spare Tire Cover - Yay or Nay

It’s cool to have a spare tire cover on your rig?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Me too! It is a pet peeve for me I will not advertise with license plate brackets or tire covers and no way in hell putting a sticker on!
100% THIS. I'm not even ok with the Unlimited sticker, as if I'm letting you put another random sticker or plate surround. Around here the local Ford dealership has a special "graphics package" that is literally the dealer name in 6" letters running along rocker panels and a shit ton of other graphics. People pay EXTRA for that. Lmao.
Sponsored

21Rubi

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 3.6 Auto, 315's, 2.5 MC Lift
Occupation
Retired
Collects to much dust and dirt on the trail.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
As far as the general idea of a spare tire cover goes, I don't have strong feelings either way. I've seen some I really liked, and others that looked awful. I think it depends on how it fits with the rest of the Jeep.

I have a color matched rigid one with topographic lines on it from Boomerang, because I'm a nerd geologist...and topo lines. I go back and forth on keeping it on, though. I'd say I'm about 60/40, off/on.

It definitely changes the overall look/feel of my Wrangler.
Love the Geology reference. I have a Minor in Geoscience.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
Me too! It is a pet peeve for me I will not advertise with license plate brackets or tire covers and no way in hell putting a sticker on!
I ordered my Jeep and told them they better not put one of those stickers on it. Pulled the license plate cover off as soon as I got home.

Dalton07

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Daewoo Tocsa
The best tire covers I had were $120 for four Kohree tire covers. I am impressed with the apparent quality and durability of these tire covers. I've had wind advisory-level winds since installing these, and they have remained in place and are as secure as can be.

Last edited:

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6MT
The best tire covers I had were $120 for four Kohree tire covers. I am impressed with the apparent quality and durability of these tire covers. I've had wind advisory-level winds since installing these, and they have remained in place and are as secure as can be.

Jeep Wrangler JL Spare Tire Cover - Yay or Nay 52E25852-6ABE-4CCD-977A-C63AFC804950
Sponsored