Spacer Lift Question "TeraFlex"

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Looking into the Teraflex 2.5" spacer lift. The lift has all the parts as it should, but sold separately are the adjustable Castor arms for an extra $100+. Teraflex says they are recommended but not required. Is anyone running with or without these caster arms and can you tell the difference? Whole deal is going to cost me 1200+ to get installed.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looking into the Teraflex 2.5" spacer lift. The lift has all the parts as it should, but sold separately are the adjustable Castor arms for an extra $100+. Teraflex says they are recommended but not required. Is anyone running with or without these caster arms and can you tell the difference? Whole deal is going to cost me 1200+ to get installed.
I would get the arms, that’s cheap, if you buy them later you’ll likely pay more for them, depending on brand. This way if you go higher later you’ll have the ability to get your caster right. I’ve found that these jls like caster, and yes I can tell a considerable difference......:)

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I would get the arms, that’s cheap, if you buy them later you’ll likely pay more for them, depending on brand. This way if you go higher later you’ll have the ability to get your caster right. I’ve found that these jls like caster, and yes I can tell a considerable difference......:)
Thanks for that. Very helpful....

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on all points above.
Sponsored