Southern California dealerships experience in a nicely made YouTube video

Obear

First Name
Osheen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited sport 4banger

I have been trying to order a 2019 Rubicon for 5% below invoice. That is the first thing I ask for when speaking to any dealership. I’ve contacted over 15 dealerships across Southern California.

I’ve had dealerships outright lie to have me drive an hour only to tell me they can do 400 off msrp. (Nissani bros) Jeep in Culver City.

I’ve had Jeep dealerships try to sell me in clear stickers put on vehicle for paint protection, costing 4,000 dollars. (Nissani Jeep Culver City)

I’ve had dealers tell me that Jeep wranglers are rare and ordering one is unheard of. They would only offer me a wrangler 2,000 above msrp.

Please do your due diligence when buying or leasing a Jeep. I’m certain many have fallen in these unjust traps by coniving Jeep franchise dealerships.

Do not buy or lease a Jeep at Msrp, watch out for bs fees that they add on during signing, don’t buy gps devices locate your stolen car. Don’t buy gap insurance it’s useless and most likely available through your insurance. Don’t buy any type of clear sticker protection B.S.

Good luck
Sponsored

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
Priceless, video is priceless.

For purchase in CA, I took my tread lightly discount to Jim Manning Dodge Jeep etc. in Dinuba, and spoke with Manuel. He is professional and sane, he is the fleet and internet sales guy. Sure I am only getting 1% off invoice, but what I really want is a decent working experience, more so than just money. If you really need the low price, go out of state to the Vegas or Idaho dealers.