• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania (SOUTH CENTRAL PA) SUNRIDER FLIP TOP. I NEED IT GONE. NEW IN BOX $450

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
WILL GIVE EXACT LOCATION TO A BUYER UPON A DEAL. I ONLY OPENED THE BOX TO TAKE PICTURES AND POST TO THE FORUM WITH A TIMESTAMP. APPROXIMATELY 2.5HRS FROM WASHINGTON DC. I SOLD THE JEEP AND IT IS JUST TAKING UP SPACE IN MY BASEMENT.

(THIS WILL FIT IN A 4DOOR JL WITH NOTHING ELSE IN THE BACK WITH SEATS FOLDED DOWN, WILL NOT FIT IN A 2DOOR.)

CASH IN HAND ONLY.

Sunrider Flip Top 1.jpg

Sunrider Flip Top 2.jpg

Sunrider Flip Top 3.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Benw711

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump

First $400 takes it.

Eznk

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - 1948 Willys Delivery
Is this the premium or twill?

OP
OP
Benw711

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this the premium or twill?
It is my understanding the sunrider flip top only comes in premium maybe someone else here can chime in if I am mistaken…

I have had factory premium tops before and it is definitely the premium material.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Benw711

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available, $400. :)

Mastergmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Mister Lamb,

Thanks for the deal yesterday! Strongly considering!

Sponsored

caleb_m00re

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Did this come with your jeep or did you order from bestop? If bestop, is there a label on the box?

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
I dunno what’s going on. I told the OP I’d take it on 2/7 if he’d get me the dimensions of the box so I could verify if my BIL could fit it in his suv (I’d then get it from him next trip to Pa). OP acknowledged my pm and said he’d get back to me after work that day. Been 12 days and no response. I’m guessing it’s been sold but don’t know for sure….
Sponsored