Sponsored

South Carolina Roll Call

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Bob, in upstate SC. OK, it's official!! I now have a serial number for my new Jeep JL, and it's in "D" status <G>
"Oh happy days...Oh happy days..........."
This is NOT my Jeep, someone else posted this and it's very similar to what I ordered so I "refer" to it when I daydream <chuckle> Mine has upgraded wheels, but the color is red and the top is black like in the photo.

RRO AZ Office - 3_5_2018 , 11_34_55 PM.jpg

kablam0r

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I’m in Charleston. Looking for some rubicon wheels and tires if anyone in the area is pulling theirs!

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
I'm looking for a Rubicon hood, wheels/tires, and possibly a steel front bumper. I've offered to buy several but no one seems to want to ship! Is it that expensive to ship wheels and tires?

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
If anyone near the upstate South Carolina (Greenville/Lake Keowee) puts an aftermarket front bumper on their JL Rubicon and wants to sell their steel bumper, PM me. I'd like to buy one for my Sahara JL. I'm also looking for a set of the upgraded wheels from a JL Rubicon.

I'd buy from anywhere in the US but I'm afraid the shipping would kill the deal.........but if anyone wants to sell, and is willing to work with me on shipping, give me a PM.

I'll also have a brand new Sahara JL hood for sale or trade. I ordered a Rubicon hood from the dealer and it's due in a week. The hood comes in from the factory with just a primer coat of paint, the dealers' body shop will paint it firecracker red to match the car, install the vents, etc., and install it on the vehicle as soon as it arrives. My Sahara hood will be available as soon as the new hood is installed.

Sponsored

JacquieK

First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Sr Software Development Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I am near Easley, SC. Can anyone tell me the typical ship time to the upstate once built? I want to sell my Beetle, but not too soon.

Luco

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 GMC 2500 HD, 2010 Seneca Motorhome on Chevrolet C5500
North of Spartanburg. Have a JK Rubicon and a JL Rubicon on order that should be here in about a week.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking for a Rubicon hood, wheels/tires, and possibly a steel front bumper. I've offered to buy several but no one seems to want to ship! Is it that expensive to ship wheels and tires?
If you are still looking for that stuff reach out to Saluda motors in Saluda NC. I picked up a set of rubicon wheels and tires for a great price and I saw on Facebook it looks like they have a front/rear bumper, rock rails, and suspension for sale for $1000

Sponsored

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
Max from Columbia, SC... got my JLUR Bright White right before I went offshore... looking forward to getting back and getting a little more summer driving. Any groups or events around the midlands area?

OP
OP
K9Jeeper

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Max from Columbia, SC... got my JLUR Bright White right before I went offshore... looking forward to getting back and getting a little more summer driving. Any groups or events around the midlands area?
Not really a group that I’m aware of. I know of some groups that head down to Durhamtown to rip it up every once and a while. I wouldn’t be opposed to getting out there with fellow Jeepers though. I just want to know of some good areas to play in.

Brian08

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2500HD
Upstate South Carolina Black 2018 Rubicon on order. .In JB now hoping it will be soon.
Sponsored