South Carolina Roll Call

Brian08

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2500HD
I'm looking for a Rubicon hood, wheels/tires, and possibly a steel front bumper. I've offered to buy several but no one seems to want to ship! Is it that expensive to ship wheels and tires?
We will be putting up the wheels and tires soon after we get ours.
Sponsored

Kent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GT
Hello to all fellow South Carolinians.
Just joined the forum.
Am making purchasing decisions now for ordering in 2019.
Live in Hilton Head.
Any active groups down my way or in Savannah area?
Kent

Sponsored

Mjclay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Crystal Granite
Anyone know of any jeep clubs around Greenville or any meets.
Check out SC Jeep addicts on Facebook. Lots of folks from the area.

Sponsored

codyboyjl

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2dr
I’m in Charleston. Looking for some rubicon wheels and tires if anyone in the area is pulling theirs!
Super late to this but are you still looking? I've got em if you need them. I'm in Columbia.

ScottB_SC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited
I’m in the Charleston area.
Bought my first Jeep (used 2007) a year ago and fell in love w/ it.
Just Purchased a 2018 JLU a week ago.
Probably going to get a 2-2.5” lift kit w 35” or 37” tires within the next 12 months. I don’t have the tools I’d need to do it myself. Any recommendations for a shop in the lowcountry?
I’m looking to sell that 2007 if you know anyone who might be interested. (~75K miles, 4-door, automatic, graphite crystal metallic, black soft top). I’ve got it listed on craigslist too.

Last edited:

JD0369

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Columbia, SC here, sounds like we need to get together and go play somewhere. Anyone ever been to Gulches or Uwahrrie? I haven't been to Gulches in years since I had my last Wrangler, but I got a 2018 JLUR in Granite Crystal and I am looking to go play soon.

Dirt Tiger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU rubicon
Columbia, SC here, sounds like we need to get together and go play somewhere. Anyone ever been to Gulches or Uwahrrie? I haven't been to Gulches in years since I had my last Wrangler, but I got a 2018 JLUR in Granite Crystal and I am looking to go play soon.
We are in no but from Easley S.C. we normally go to Uwahrrie but we’re down in Easley for thanksgiving and decided to go down to the gulches. It was a great time and well worth the trip. The owner gave a really great description of the trails and where to beat play for your skill level and rig. We currently have a Punkin JLUR and were able do all but the crazy trails. It definitely made me want a little bit of a lift to be able to do some more. From talking to my family that frequents the gulches it has gotten better in the last few years so you might be surprised.

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
Putting on my new wheels when I get home so I will have some low mileage Rubicon takeoffs for anyone interested
Sponsored