Soundskins and Hothead Headliners for JL

WeakFish

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara
In am interested to see if anyone has used Soundskins for noise reduction in their JL Wrangler. If so, how much of an improvement was it for the noise level?

Also I would be curious if you installed it yourself or had someone do it. Are the directions/videos helpful for self-installation? The one video I found on you-tube is helpful but it was not detailed enough IMO. (I was concerned that they seem to cover all the drain plugs.)

I have ordered a 2021 Sahara which will be used as a daily driver and I am trying to lower the road/wind noise level. I already plan to use the Hot Heat Headliners for the 3-piece hard top, but I have not found much information from Jeep users on Soundskins for the floor boards.

Thanks
Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
In am interested to see if anyone has used Soundskins for noise reduction in their JL Wrangler. If so, how much of an improvement was it for the noise level?

Also I would be curious if you installed it yourself or had someone do it. Are the directions/videos helpful for self-installation? The one video I found on you-tube is helpful but it was not detailed enough IMO. (I was concerned that they seem to cover all the drain plugs.)

I have ordered a 2021 Sahara which will be used as a daily driver and I am trying to lower the road/wind noise level. I already plan to use the Hot Heat Headliners for the 3-piece hard top, but I have not found much information from Jeep users on Soundskins for the floor boards.

Thanks
Looks like an interesting product for the doors. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with them.

In addition to our headliners, we have a sound deadening & thermal insulation product, Sound Assassin. Most of our customers buy the Hard Top Kit or one of the Floor Packages. We do also sell single sheets if you wanted to try to take the time to put them in your doors like the video above.

Let me know if I can help with any questions and Good Luck with whatever you choose!

-Mark