Someone shot at my jeep twice today

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara (JLU), Renegade Limited (BU)
Didn't I see this in the movie The Circle :whatsgoingon:
Nope that's a real truck on real roads, but I just watched the trailer it it looks great. Gonna have to add it to my watch list.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I have a very low expectation of them finding the guy. They had paper plates on so they'd have to catch them in the act. I figured I'd post here as a precautionary measure for those in my area. In case the guy really is targeting Jeeps. That and I'm rather proud that my JLUR took 2 pellets to the face and not even a scratch.
paper plates, dealer's "advertising plate" no reason they shouldn't be able to locate this asshat

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Maybe he has a windsheild replacement business...
time to head up for the hills , big cities won
So a post like this probably doesn't show up on the forums too often and I'm not sure what triggered the guy, whether it was random or he was targeting Jeeps... but someone shot at my windows twice with a BB/pellet gun today. I didn't think much of it until I reviewed my dash cam footage and saw him pull out a pistol. Both times he shot, he hit the glass but it didn't crack or break. Kudos to my Wrangler! If anyone lives in San Jose, CA be careful of this guy. There's not many older gen silver BMW M6 convertibles out there with the Stevens Creek paper plate. If you see him or know him (by any chance) let me know via pm please. It was a female driver with a male in the driver's seat. At the second occurrence, they switched places, but both times it was the male that shot the gun.

Coincidentally, the guy shot at the side where my 3 year old would sit. Thankfully she wasn't in the car but I can't imagine what kind of dad rage would have ensued if she was there and he shattered the glass window over her head. Or even struck her... At this rate, I'm going to have to sell the Jeep. Without a plate I can't do a whole lot. Which is very unfortunate.

Screenshot 2019-03-08 21.27.12.png

Screenshot 2019-03-08 21.26.35.png
well the cops soon will be protecting their own families and the vermin in the streets will run their own version of law and order

Hothead Headliners