Sponsored

some Sedona trip pics....

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I miss Sedona. It’s been a long time. Living on the east coast I never had my keep there.
Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
That’s what I’ve heard—-still haven’t hit diamondback gulch yet. It’s on my to-do list. Looks awesome
It is awesome! Some people think the pink Jeeps are annoying but for my first time there I politely asked to follow one. Not only did they show me great lines but I pretty much got the tour for free…. The Ancient Ruins top it off…

D01403DF-0003-444A-9FD0-38E365C8BBE9.jpeg

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I miss Sedona. It’s been a long time. Living on the east coast I never had my keep there.
Definitely need to make a trip out here then

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It is awesome! Some people think the pink Jeeps are annoying but for my first time there I politely asked to follow one. Not only did they show me great lines but I pretty much got the tour for free…. The Ancient Ruins top it off…

Jeep Wrangler JL some Sedona trip pics.... SmartSelect_20210614-051826_Gallery
Oh that’s pretty sweet! Yeah, I’ve had mixed reviews with our run ins with the pink jeeps. Most often they’ve been really nice. Once or twice I’ve met someone that’s a real ass and acted like they owned the trail and we were in their way. There’s so many ruins all over this state!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We did Diamond Back

we did Diamondback about a week ago and it was awesome for sure. We also did nearby Outlaw trail that’s not as hard but also fun to tag on since it’s so close.
Those both are great runs. One of jeep groups went not too long ago but I had to work so couldn’t go. It’s on my to-do list ones the forests open back up.
Sponsored