Sponsored

Some of these need to start being delivered.. so I can keep my internal hype up :)

JLUWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR , 23 LR DEF110, 23 Sprinter AWD
I came in later to the game with snagging an allocation slot.. so I am starting to second guess myself.. again.. with all of the worldly craziness going on .. this is a great mental escape though.

I start to read everyone's comments nay saying.. or pushing the bronco ( which is hideous imo) .. heck even a reference to a defender.. and start wondering.. if this delay is meant to assist me in changing my decision..

What's weird is .. I find myself happy in a wrangler no matter what the engine is.. even though everything else I had or have is Hemi/Cummins/BMW TTV8 etc..

I am really trying to just use the excuse that the 392 will help me escape high tide faster.. so I can surf fish longer right ?
Sponsored

392Stinger

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2021 Tahoe
I came in later to the game with snagging an allocation slot.. so I am starting to second guess myself.. again.. with all of the worldly craziness going on .. this is a great mental escape though.

I start to read everyone's comments nay saying.. or pushing the bronco ( which is hideous imo) .. heck even a reference to a defender.. and start wondering.. if this delay is meant to assist me in changing my decision..

What's weird is .. I find myself happy in a wrangler no matter what the engine is.. even though everything else I had or have is Hemi/Cummins/BMW TTV8 etc..

I am really trying to just use the excuse that the 392 will help me escape high tide faster.. so I can surf fish longer right ?
I too picked up a dealer allocation that was my exact build essentially.... I have a 392 AEV converted 2013 and decided to pull the trigger on a new one and like you, anxious to see them start arriving at dealerships and on the road... For me, Bronco or others are no real option... 392 in a JL from the factory was all I needed to hear to make me sell my current to a close friend and dive into brand new.
Surf fish longer or just get to beer store faster is all that’s needed to remain focused on your new ride!!
56D6C11F-48D7-4C1B-B34A-DAF5D3183638.jpeg
2426875A-D26F-4D1E-AA4A-BDBDAAAA5AE6.jpeg
Sponsored