• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Minnesota Some Free Goodies

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
As a thanks to all the help I receive from you people I figured I’d offer some stuff I’m not using for free here.

1. Front driver side and passenger side precut window tint. I believe it’s 30% but I could be wrong as it’s been sitting in the shipping container in my garage for at least a year.

2. The rear seat recline kit for a 4 door. I had to remove to fit my driverside JL Audio stealthbox.

3. AudioFrog 6x9 (aluminum?) speaker grilles (2 are there). They’re super nice and wish I could use them, but they don’t fit the 6x9 retrofit in the soundbar. I had to use the plastic MB Quart 6x9 grilles that are specifically made to fit. Maybe someone could use them on a different vehicle?

I‘ll pay for the shipping as a token of my appreciation to you all. Only caveat…I’m pawning all this off to one lucky individual (not splitting it up, sorry).

First come first served.

Jeep Wrangler JL Some Free Goodies 7E8749DF-6162-4FB9-9955-8786A6EE019C
Sponsored

Tethmes

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLWS
Occupation
Management
Nice kit for someone out there, cool thing you're doing! Unfortunately not me as I already have tint, my Jeep's a 2 door, and this is my only vehicle :LOL:

Grats to whoever gets it!

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
i want the rear seat recline kit!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I would like to receive your freebies. I’m a new Jeep owner.

Thank you,

Todd
The lucky Jeeper is Todd Purple Haze as he was the first to send me his deets.

gusutavot800

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU RUBICON
Just bought my son a JLU and he wanted to try doing the tint himself, this would make it really easy.

Thank you
Sponsored