• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana Sold

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Installed and drove 20 miles for testing. I am removing and will test the GT CAI next. (Have already done Airraid!). Practically new and has an absolutely sick sound under the hood! Shipped to anywhere in US for $275 (retail for $349). Let me know of any questions and thanks for looking!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Thoughts? Power? Sound?

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Basically a raped ape. Thing is crazy, you can hear the engine pulling in air. If I had to pick an intake right now it would be this one, but I want to test the GT and other intakes first, I think my tests will prove you are best to go with a cheaper CAI like this one.

PyrateCex

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Are doing your performance testing based mainly as a street/mall machine or are you also actually going off road following a group of vehicles to see how these hold up to off road environments as well?

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Just on road right now but offroad testing is a great idea!

PyrateCex

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Off road dusty environments with these types of CAIs has been my main concern for not getting one like these. The snorkel setup is supposed to place the intake at a higher level so as to not get as much dust and dirt going into the intake while still providing cooler air than the engine bay area alone can provide.
Hence my question about off road dusty environments and these CAIs.
Sponsored