• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida SOLD

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTUR Demon Motor, 2018 JLUR 392 swap, 2015 JKU Rubi RIPP'd 392 swap, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2020 Corvette C8, 2016 Nissan GTR
Hello all, I have my jeep over at america's most wanted 4x4 getting a 392 and dana 60/80 installed.

Selling the stock rubicon axles which I've already reageared to 5.38. The jeep has about 8,000 miles on it, and the gears have about 5k on them.

Looking to get $4,500 for them, but if someone's willing to get them in detroit before March 14 I'll give them a much better deal so I don't need to bring them back to miami.

I'm also selling the wheels and tires if interested. 4 Robby Gordon KMC's with 40" trail grapplers. These have factory tpms on them. $2,000

I'm not good about checking the forums, so you can email me at [email protected]

I have some pics of the jeep on my IG, @bluewafflejeeps

Thanks for reading
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
eddybarba

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTUR Demon Motor, 2018 JLUR 392 swap, 2015 JKU Rubi RIPP'd 392 swap, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2020 Corvette C8, 2016 Nissan GTR
Hello all, I have my jeep over at america's most wanted 4x4 getting a 392 and dana 60/80 installed.

Selling the stock rubicon axles which I've already reageared to 5.38. The jeep has about 8,000 miles on it, and the gears have about 5k on them.

Looking to get $4,500 for them, but if someone's willing to get them in detroit before March 14 I'll give them a much better deal so I don't need to bring them back to miami.

I'm also selling the wheels and tires if interested. 4 Robby Gordon KMC's with 40" trail grapplers. These have factory tpms on them. $2,000

I'm not good about checking the forums, so you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading
Just wanted to update. Axles are now in miami. Local buyer is preferred, but they're already loaded in a fcatory dana crate, so if you arrange shipping, I'm fine with it.

Please email or text me if interested.

Thank you

Flea987

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 it 2020jlu

Thanks for reading
Wish I could get these for the wifes jeep.

OP
OP
eddybarba

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold!
Sponsored