• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois SOLD

JC2692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Located in Orland Park, IL
$50,000

Unfortunately I have to part with my Jeep. I planned on keeping this thing til it died and having a lot of fun with it. I was only able to go off roading once... And it was before I put the lift/tires on :facepalm:

It has under 12k miles. Tires/lift were done at 7k. I haven't rotated the new tires around, but will if it hits 12k before I sell. Has cold weather package and 7" screen with the nicer sound system

Tazer Programmer
Mopar lift with Fox shocks
37" Nitro Ridge Grapplers on 17" Fuel wheels
ACE Pro Series Front Bumper with Smittybilt XRC 9.5 Gen2 synthetic winch and LED for light bar (wired to fog light switch)
ACE Rock Sliders
ACE narrow fenders
ACE inner fenders
ACE stand alone tire carrier with license plate mount/third brake light
ACE Halfback Rear Bumper with LED light bar (wired to go on when in reverse)
ACE Slant Back Tire Carrier Adaptor (had plans on getting a Slant back soft top)
ACE Sway Bar Flip Kit
Pypes Catback Exhaust
Quake LED Headlights with switchback turn signals
Quake LED Cube lights (wired to aux switch)
Stubby antenna
Mopar rubber floor mats
Mopar door sill guards
Front windows tinted to match rear
Diode Dynamics red footwell LEDs

I'm sure I'm missing something. I also have a winch I put at the top of my garage to take off/hold the top when it's off that you can have.

I won't ship, but I'll drive a little if you need to meet halfway.

20190614_090115.jpg

20190614_090127.jpg

20190614_090140.jpg

20190614_090151.jpg

20190614_090203.jpg
Sponsored