North Carolina SOLD: USED 37x12.5x17 Cooper STT Pros

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Saharicon "Mud Muffin" (Wife), 2018 JLUR "Fat Ninja" (Me)
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, don't judge me... Jeep parts are freaking expensive so I'm trying to recoup any $$ I can off the old parts.
Maybe you or someone you love needs used tires for a weekend warrior project vehicle. Maybe you or someone you love are very empathetic to the plight of a fellow Jeeper trying to pay off his newer wheels and tires. Look deep in your soul and see maybe it's you that needs to buy these tires.
These tires have done the Rubicon Trail. That's right, I said the Rubicon Trail, talk about street cred with your buddies! You might be driving a mall crawler but when you roll up with these babies and drop the word about the Rubicon Trail history behind them... well let's just say... Watch Out! You might become instagram famous or something.

The only reason I took them off with good tread still left on them is that I got a really good deal on a set of four new ones I couldn't pass up.
These have just under 11/32 tread left to the wear bars. They are in good shape, are evenly worn and balance out well on a rim. They have seen a lot of off roading and perform amazing as well as a planted feel on road. Asking $399 OBO.

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg
IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

Advertisement

ChattVol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Hey, don't judge me... Jeep parts are freaking expensive so I'm trying to recoup any $$ I can off the old parts.
Maybe you or someone you love needs used tires for a weekend warrior project vehicle. Maybe you or someone you love are very empathetic to the plight of a fellow Jeeper trying to pay off his newer wheels and tires. Look deep in your soul and see maybe it's you that needs to buy these tires.
These tires have done the Rubicon Trail. That's right, I said the Rubicon Trail, talk about street cred with your buddies! You might be driving a mall crawler but when you roll up with these babies and drop the word about the Rubicon Trail history behind them... well let's just say... Watch Out! You might become instagram famous or something.

The only reason I took them off with good tread still left on them is that I got a really good deal on a set of four new ones I couldn't pass up.
These have just under 11/32 tread left to the wear bars. They are in good shape, are evenly worn and balance out well on a rim. They have seen a lot of off roading and perform amazing as well as a planted feel on road. Asking $399 OBO.

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg
IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg
Incredible bloodlines associated with these tires...you had me at Rubicon. :CWL:

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi Recon
Occupation
Nerd
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1097.jpeg

Same tires... Lol. Funny how things get passed around. The tires will be used on 2 trailers exactly like the one I built to take to California.

OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1097.jpeg

Same tires... Lol. Funny how things get passed around. The tires will be used on 2 trailers exactly like the one I built to take to California.
Dang, that's a good looking Jeep... the driver... not so much.

OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
OK, I just marked them as sold. It's comical the way the parts roll around here... lol.

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement