• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio SOLD-Toyo Open Country R/T 35x12.5x17

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
For sale 5 Toyo Open Country R/T 35x12.5x17

4 of them are like new with little wear, 1 is brand new never driven on (Spare). Will throw in spare relocation bracket as well.

Paid $1740 for all five brand new

$1000

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
Bump-added pictures

Christate1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport PMC
Occupation
Nurse / Medical Examiner
Vehicle Showcase
where u located in ohio

Christate1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport PMC
Occupation
Nurse / Medical Examiner
Vehicle Showcase
how many miles are one them

Sponsored

Christate1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport PMC
Occupation
Nurse / Medical Examiner
Vehicle Showcase
also who is the warranty through

OP
OP

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
how many miles are one them
Under 10k miles, I dont know the exact miles because I forgot to check my odometer when I removed them. They were purchased from discount tire however the tread wear warranty is through Toyo. They guarantee these tires for 45k miles as they should for what they cost new, however most people get way more miles than that out of them. I can give the original receipt to you.

Christate1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport PMC
Occupation
Nurse / Medical Examiner
Vehicle Showcase
oh so then the warranty isn't transferable then there would be no way to prove mileage on my car?

OP
OP

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
oh so then the warranty isn't transferable then there would be no way to prove mileage on my car?
You are actually correct, I honestly didn't even think about that so I read through the warranty information on the toyo site. However in my opinion this does show that toyo stands behind the tire to easily last that long for what it is worth. On another note I have purchased a ton of tires from discount tires around Ohio and Indiana and they have always taken extremely good care of me even in the most random circumstances so I believe they would make it right, for what its worth.

OP
OP

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
Bump, price updated

Sponsored

OP
OP

zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Sport S
Wish I was local
Do you happen to have a Fastenal near by? I have a friend who is a manager of one locally and can freight them for nearly free from his store to any other store.

Rubicon_LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Do you happen to have a Fastenal near by? I have a friend who is a manager of one locally and can freight them for nearly free from his store to any other store.
The Industrial Supplies you mean? Yeah, there is one not too far.