• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts Sold sold sold sold sold

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you selling?

OP
OP
Brooklynjlu2018

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
Why are you selling?
Why are you selling?
They disnt work they wanted me to aplice wires in their harness and my jeep has had so many issues i dont want the dealer to blame the lights i have the led package already just wanted the sequential and the smoked running light i bought those separate from another company they jus had too many issues to make them worth it

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Weird. Are these not the same ones that The Retrofit Source sells?

Sponsored

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Weird. Are these not the same ones that The Retrofit Source sells?
They are the same. When they built these they only built them using a halogen model. For all LED owners the pin setting is different. It really comes down to pin#1 in the LED harness is for your signal out notification and on the halogen model pin#1 is to power the side marker. In order to
Make these work on the LED models you have to solder pin#1 to Pin#4 and then use a tazer jl to turn off the bulb out message on the dash.

jbeiker

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I have the EXACT same issue and I don't want to buy a tazer to correct. If there is a second person interested let me know because I am willing to sell the exact same set up as well!

ZgsProduct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 1987 YJ
So to clarify, these work on stock halogen Jeeps correct? I upgraded from halogens to LED and only thing I'm missing is the DRL.

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
@jbeiker and OP—still available?
Sponsored