• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD Set of 5 Rubicon Tires 600 Miles (Allentown PA)

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
Selling a set of BFG KO2's from a JL Rubicon. 600 street miles on 4 zero on the spare. $850

Probably expensive to ship. I will ship at buyers expense, send me a message and we can calculate the cost. My zip is 18103.

IMG_1400 (1).jpg
Sponsored

campbellchris4

First Name
Chris Campbell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL unlimited sport
this might be a dumb question. These will fit on a JLU sport correct? Also, go any pictures of them on your jeep?

OP
OP
jeepfandotcom

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
this might be a dumb question. These will fit on a JLU sport correct? Also, go any pictures of them on your jeep?
They will fit on a Sport as long as you have 17" wheels (which most Sports do), I've seen many other members here put them on a Sport and they look good even with no lift. Here's a pic of the tires on my Jeep - no lift in this pic.

IMG_1108.JPG

OP
OP
jeepfandotcom

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
Selling a set of BFG KO2's from a JL Rubicon. 600 street miles on 4 zero on the spare. $850

Probably expensive to ship. I will ship at buyers expense, send me a message and we can calculate the cost. My zip is 18103.

IMG_1400 (1).jpg
These are still available!

Sponsored