• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut [Sold]Selling OEM Jeep JL LED Daytime Running Lights / Turn Signals

mcecko

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hey Guys-

Long story short. I have a 2018 Jeep JL Rubicon that came with everything but the LED Package. I bought the 2 Factory OEM Mopar LED DRL/Turn Signals for my Jeep. They were $300 each (600 total). I went to the dealer and did the install and realized two things. I need a Tazer, and i need resistors. I was short on time and decided to hold off. I can't return them, they were plugged in once and put back in the box. No drive time on them at all and are practically brand new.

If anyone is looking to do this install, it can be done on a non LED JL, You will need a tazer though and a possible dealer pc to code the car to LED etc...I am not sure exactly what the process is, but it can be done.

Anyways, I have them, they're brand new, and i can't return them. I'll get a pic up tomorrow but wanted to get this post up. I'll let them go for a fair price if anyone is seriously interested.

Price is $300 for both.

57930650207__417D3417-ED9A-4489-8247-9C4B6C307A41.JPG

57930661738__142FB0DF-EE34-40B0-8787-89EF2ADB343D.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mcecko

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Added photos for those that asked

arkmobile

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’ll buy them, I’m in MA. Please PM me and we can sort out payment and I can pay for shipping too.
Sponsored