• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*SOLD* Premium Sunrider soft top

BZURKER

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’m selling my premium black Sunrider soft top. Still in the box.

0B4D7345-94FA-4FA6-9541-A7AD5020B220.jpeg

D5AC6160-72B4-4F38-8622-AAADB90F209A.png

A14C8514-BACE-42A3-A1F3-103CE9AC31AC.png

DA6BEEB1-1DAB-4D96-906D-0593BBBD8064.png
Sponsored

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
How much you want for it?

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Shoot me a PM. I’m interested.

Norrissey

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Black
PM Me- I'm looking for one, in Washington (maple valley)

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Im also selling my premium sunrider soft top for a two-door. Never used. Still wrapped in the security paper and the windows etc still in the box!

Sponsored

72commando

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Jeep Commando, '18 JLU sport s
I will be interested in a soft top. DM with price. Looking at shipping to 37122 unless your close to TN. Thanks.

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
who did you ship through and shipping cost?

OP
OP
BZURKER

BZURKER

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The guy was local. He picked it up. There are companies that will ship for around $150 depending on the location. Can’t remember the name of the company

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
The guy was local. He picked it up. There are companies that will ship for around $150 depending on the location. Can’t remember the name of the company
OK I keep getting mixed messages from UPS freight

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
Hi. I have a question. New 1st time Jeep owner here. 4 Door JLUR.
We picked painted hard top. Now I think we should also get the Premium soft top. Is there a difference in purchasing one through the dealer, or purchasing one from after market? What is the real difference. Can any one chime in on this. I may have lost the opportunity to get the Premium Soft through our order. Thank you for any advise you can share.

Cost- is it cheaper through the Car Dealer too, or aftermarket company? Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BZURKER

BZURKER

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Good luck finding one. No one else is making a top as far as o know. And the dealerships do not have them on hand.

OP
OP
BZURKER

BZURKER

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I deleted the emails I got from different freight companies. Google it and start shopping around. You find a good price. And the buyer should pay the shipping.
Sponsored