• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington [sold] Oracle reverse lights

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I replaced my factory plastic bumper today and have a set of Oracle reverse lights I can’t use.

These wire right into the tail lights and give off light almost as bright as the sun.

Lights Part #5874-504

I’m looking for $75 for them.

Jeep Wrangler JL [sold] Oracle reverse lights 0A72E647-F15E-4561-9BE9-BBFDD76F3ED7
Sponsored

Last edited:

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Where are they wired into? I have the LED tail lights

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Where are they wired into? I have the LED tail lights
They get wired into the tail lights. I ran the wires behind the bumper and then up the corners. You can drop a line down from the light pretty easily and just snake the wire up.

They came with some crimp on connectors that I didn’t remove since I didn’t want to damage the wires. They still have the connector that plugs into that though.

in the picture the dark blue is the connector I didn’t remove and the light blue part is still on the wire.

2AD74992-12C4-46D5-8B8B-8DC1AF468552.jpeg
Sponsored