Sponsored

Sold my 2019 Wrangler... Had the extended warranty from Mopar--can that be refunded?

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
So I tried to order a 392 from a few different dealers in my area... All of them insisted on a $10-15k "market adjustment" to order one. I decided paying more than MSRP for a vehicle was not something I wanted to do, so traded the Jeep in and bought a non-Jeep for my wife...

Anyhow--when I bought my 2019 JLU Rubicon new in 2019, I bought an extended warranty from Mopar at the time of purchase. The Jeep is still in the original factory warranty (32k miles). Does anyone know if Jeep allows for refunds of the extended warranty purchase if not used? I've heard some manufacturers allow this.

Tx!
Was car shopping for my mother over the last couple of weeks and she settled on a Crosstrek. Local dealer wanted 5k over msrp, another one wanted 1k over….we just walked out on both. Found another dealer selling for 1k under but it took phone calls to a lot of MA dealers but we found one.

I had a good experience at Bill Deluca Jeep in Haverhill, bought my 2018 JL and my wife’s 2019 GC from there. Of course it’s been a couple of years so who knows but maybe worth a call.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sna77

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Was car shopping for my mother over the last couple of weeks and she settled on a Crosstrek. Local dealer wanted 5k over msrp, another one wanted 1k over….we just walked out on both. Found another dealer selling for 1k under but it took phone calls to a lot of MA dealers but we found one.

I had a good experience at Bill Deluca Jeep in Haverhill, bought my 2018 JL and my wife’s 2019 GC from there. Of course it’s been a couple of years so who knows but maybe worth a call.
Thanks.. I'd had a good experience with Brigham Gill in Natick (5 min from my house) when I bought my last Jeep... then this. So they lost out on a guaranteed new Jeep sale... And now will need to credit the warranty extension... and lost a local customer due to price gauging... Seems awfully short-sighted in my eyes, but wth do I know? :)

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
My 2014 Ram was totaled during the extended warranty period. I worked with the business manager at the dealer I purchased it from for a pro-rated refund. It took about 2 weeks after the paper was filed to receive the check.

14 65.jpg

14 66.jpg
Yikes...were u ok?

Sponsored