• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Hampshire SOLD!! Mopar Hitch Receiver OEM

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
SOLD!!!

$50 - local pickup in southern NH preferred, but happy to ship on your dime.

Came off my garaged 2021 JLUR with steel bumper on 8/20/2022. Was part of factory tow package since new - 17K miles on it. Used on one trip to tow an 1,800 pound trailer about 1,500 miles. Worked great, but I swapped it for an extended hitch receiver to get my bike rack to clear the spare tire.

Not sure if these receivers are the same between plastic and steel bumper models - you’ll need to do your homework on that.

Has a couple of surface rust spots as shown in the pics. Easy to touch up with a spray can.

Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD!! Mopar Hitch Receiver OEM E493573C-9F10-42BF-8EFA-E2C20160BED8

Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD!! Mopar Hitch Receiver OEM 7117FD03-12FB-49DC-9D86-F6B060EAF302

Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD!! Mopar Hitch Receiver OEM 9F08A531-613D-4C05-BFF5-3ADC20932C17

Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD!! Mopar Hitch Receiver OEM 882D8B25-8B4B-4C38-958E-DE8A7D8F249C
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020jlu

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu wrangler
if i install that on my 2020 jlu,can i just tap into the taillights for turn signal and brake light function..or do i need to do crazy wiring
jeep came stock with...
LED headlights,and fog lights..
but,the front turn signals and taillights are bulbs
i did change the front turn signals to quake led sequentials,the taillights are untouched and staying that way..

thanks

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
if i install that on my 2020 jlu,can i just tap into the taillights for turn signal and brake light function..or do i need to do crazy wiring
jeep came stock with...
LED headlights,and fog lights..
but,the front turn signals and taillights are bulbs
i did change the front turn signals to quake led sequentials,the taillights are untouched and staying that way..

thanks
You would need to run a power wire from the battery I believe, but the rest would tap into the taillights. They make a plug-n-play wiring harness on etrailer.com.
Sponsored