• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California (SOLD) Metalcloak Front Driveshaft (JL or Auto-Trans JK)(

dirtygertie_jlu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
Asking $400, I can meet in So Cal

For sale is a great condition Metalcloak front 1310 driveshaft. This is an absolute must on the JLs if you’re doing a lift greater than 2.5”. This works for all ‘12–‘18 auto-transmission JKs as well. This has been on the Jeep approximately 10k miles and works perfectly. Only selling since I got a killer deal on 1350s.

Needs a new yoke as the original was misplaced. Standard 1310 yoke should be around $20-30 at a driveshaft shop.

Driveshaft goes for $630 new

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

73588846-960C-4DAA-AEA6-BB3CA74E3286.jpeg

633AAFA5-CA8A-4D7A-927D-0478C266EC76.png
Sponsored

Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Sorry, it is sold. I’ll update the posting right now

All good, thanks. Starting to warp the CV flange on my stocker so looking like its time to search for a proper replacement. Would be sick not to spend $650-700 on one out the door for sure, haha

Ozionjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
roximately 10k miles and works perfectly. Only selling since I g
All good, thanks. Starting to warp the CV flange on my stocker so looking like its time to search for a proper replacement. Would be sick not to spend $650-700 on one out the door for sure, haha
Mind if I ask what size lift youre running thats causing warping?

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Mind if I ask what size lift youre running thats causing warping?
2.5” RK - they for whatever reason don’t claim you need a driveshaft whereas MC does. 18k on the lift so far and I’m just now starting to see driveshaft issues.

I will say however that I just put on a spicer Ultimate D44 axle which has no FAD and therefore the front driveshaft is spinning 100 percent of thetime now. Seems generally tho like my CV is at an unfavorable angle and at full flex the shaft pushes into the flange. I wheel it a lot so if you’re not often flexing it out you probably won’t have issues.
Jeep Wrangler JL (SOLD) Metalcloak Front Driveshaft (JL or Auto-Trans JK)( 1536C214-6761-4209-8063-0AB0D44BE95C

Ozionjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
2.5” RK - they for whatever reason don’t claim you need a driveshaft whereas MC does. 18k on the lift so far and I’m just now starting to see driveshaft issues.

I will say however that I just put on a spicer Ultimate D44 axle which has no FAD and therefore the front driveshaft is spinning 100 percent of thetime now. Seems generally tho like my CV is at an unfavorable angle and at full flex the shaft pushes into the flange. I wheel it a lot so if you’re not often flexing it out you probably won’t have issues.
Jeep Wrangler JL (SOLD) Metalcloak Front Driveshaft (JL or Auto-Trans JK)( 1536C214-6761-4209-8063-0AB0D44BE95C
got it. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored