• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD - JLU Premium Soft Top - SOLD

FalKor JLU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hi everyone. I took delivery of my JL almost 2 weeks ago and I got the dual top on mine. The box is massive and I am honestly at a loss of where I am going to store the damn thing even once I get it out of there. (I still have a JK soft top sitting around taking up room too.) To complicate things, my wifes Jeep should be here in about 2 weeks and ALSO will have a soft top...

Is there anybody in Southern California kicking the tires, so to speak, on getting a JLU Premium top? I am not 100% decided on selling but if there is interest I will probably change my tune quickly.

Price I am thinking of is $2000

Thanks!
I’m interested!

JlRubi18

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Hi everyone. I took delivery of my JL almost 2 weeks ago and I got the dual top on mine. The box is massive and I am honestly at a loss of where I am going to store the damn thing even once I get it out of there. (I still have a JK soft top sitting around taking up room too.) To complicate things, my wifes Jeep should be here in about 2 weeks and ALSO will have a soft top...

Is there anybody in Southern California kicking the tires, so to speak, on getting a JLU Premium top? I am not 100% decided on selling but if there is interest I will probably change my tune quickly.

Price I am thinking of is $2000

Thanks!
I’m interested as well. Keep us posted.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested as well..

Mdebrouwer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
I'm interested, I'm in LA and willing to drive to pick up asap. max
Sponsored