• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD JL Rubicon upgraded wheels/tires (WI) NEW PRICE

KellysJL

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
A7DC721D-17C1-475A-9D90-DD90021039D2.jpeg Set of 5 Upgraded Rubicon JL wheels and tires. No TPMS. Approx 500 miles. $950
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

A7DC721D-17C1-475A-9D90-DD90021039D2.jpeg Set of 5 Upgraded Rubicon JL wheels and tires. No TPMS. Approx 500 miles. $950
damn thats a steal! i just picked up same set for $1300. of course everything costs more here in LA but still... heck of a deal right there. love these wheels.

OP
OP
KellysJL

KellysJL

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in shipping them? Price to 19044 (commercial address with loading dock)?
We can prep them for shipping if you pay the cost. As low as they are priced, I don’t want to absorb the shipping as well.

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
We can prep them for shipping if you pay the cost. As low as they are priced, I don’t want to absorb the shipping as well.
That’s totally fair. How do we figure out shipping costs?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KellysJL

KellysJL

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Based on what I’m seeing, it may be like $400. Tires weigh about 75 lbs/ea. We live in Stevens Point, WI. You can probably call FedEx, UPS, etc. and get prepaid labels that we can pick up at our local shipping spot. I’m not sure how else it would work. Any other ideas?

the_webers_inc

First Name
T. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd, 2011 Subaru Forester X Premium 5spd
Quick question: do these by chance have white lettering on the other sidewall of the tire?

OP
OP
KellysJL

KellysJL

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
12AB1AB2-967B-4BBA-945E-5FEEB35ECAF6.jpeg
Quick question: do these by chance have white lettering on the other sidewall of the tire?
These do not but we will have another set in a few weeks as soon as my tires/wheels come in and mine do have the white lettering (red Rubicon)

Sponsored

the_webers_inc

First Name
T. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd, 2011 Subaru Forester X Premium 5spd
Thanks for the info - will keep that in mind.

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
Okay
Based on what I’m seeing, it may be like $400. Tires weigh about 75 lbs/ea. We live in Stevens Point, WI. You can probably call FedEx, UPS, etc. and get prepaid labels that we can pick up at our local shipping spot. I’m not sure how else it would work. Any other ideas?
Let me look into it. Give me a day or two before you let them go please?

Badger98

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Firecracker Red JLUR
New to the Jeep world. Planning on buying a Sahara this week but hate the wheels/tires. I am a very short drive from you. Do you know if I can just keep the TPMS from the Sahara to use with these? Off subject: Where do you take the JLUR off road around here?

OP
OP
KellysJL

KellysJL

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
New to the Jeep world. Planning on buying a Sahara this week but hate the wheels/tires. I am a very short drive from you. Do you know if I can just keep the TPMS from the Sahara to use with these? Off subject: Where do you take the JLUR off road around here?
Welcome to Jeeping! You should be able to keep the TPMS from your Sahara since we used the TPMS on bigger tires (37”) on our Jeep. As for where to go, these are our first Jeeps since we moved back to WI so not sure. We joined some WI Jeep clubs and plan to get involved that way. Nicole’s Forest has some trails I think