• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California SOLD - Jeep Wrangler JL Hard Top & Freedom Panels For Sale

Mkearl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Item is Located in St. George, UT (1.5 hours north of Vegas).
No deliveries. No shipping. Pickup only. Next to Zion and some great Jeeping if anyone wants to make a trip out of the drive to come pick it up.

I am selling a used Hardtop to a Jeep Wrangler JL. This shell has some light damage from a rollover on its side. Look at the photos and descriptions below:
- The driver side Freedom Panel is in perfect condition (dirty in the photos, but perfect). No damage at all.
- The passenger side freedom panel took the most amount of damage. It is repairable and someone might want to live with the depression from a rock into it, but that is the worst damage of everything. It literally has a depression in it from a rock.
- The hardtop or hard shell has some scuffing that could easily be painted over and not an issue. But the worst is a small section that took out part of the lip of the side/top. Look at the photos. This is purely cosmetic and does not hinder the function of the hardtop at all.
- No windows were broken.
- I am selling it because insurance bought me a brand new one. And I hated to see something like this go to waste. It still can be used if someone wants to fix it up a little or live with the cosmetic problems.
- I took off the wiper blade to put on the new one. It didn't come with one.

Honestly, this setup new from the dealer is around $3500 with the freedom panels. I understand not very many would want a hardtop that has damage, but for this price, I figure someone might. So if you can live with the small damage or think you want to fix it, this is a steal of a price. Text or call and I will be happy to answer any questions.

IMG_1090.jpg
IMG_1081.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1082.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1084.jpg
Sponsored