JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I will make this my last post here.

I am dumb. I can admit that. I'm willing to admit when I am wrong and for those I offended with my moronic post and responses, sorry for that.

I made digs back at others I should not have, I'm not very bright and I will say I will move on. But I'll probably be right back to troll again like the idiot I am.
Well said.
Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
You sir, are an idiot. I gave multiple reasons already, but you like so many others here are butt hurt because i treaded on the badge.
You couldn't find the badge.

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
Plug your vehicle into the Carvana website and what the offer is. You may be surprised. I also hate buying/selling vehicles and I'm glad the OP shared his experience. I would have never thought of getting rid of a vehicle that way. I'm not getting the animosity toward him.

For grins I checked on Carvana and got an offer for my Jeep that is virtually what I paid for it one year and 17,500 miles later.

I like my Jeep well enough and have had no problems but have to admit that is tempting. It would be a way to upgrade to something else with cash in my pocket instead of a trade-in. Hmm, maybe a JLUR?? Got a few days to think about it.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I love my Rubicon and for pure entertainment purposes, I looked up the offer Carvana would offer for mine. It is about $1500 under what I paid (before sales tax and registration) and it is now two model years old and has over 28,500 miles and was so happy to see that they hold their value so well. A friend of mine posted this video from YouTube of an Australian who only drives Jeep Wranglers and drove over 40,000 miles traveling all over Africa.

I have not had a single issue and the Jeep is the best and most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned. I will drive it until it will not drive anymore. Everyone is free to buy and sell whatever they want and people have different experiences. That said I hope the OP finds a vehicle that meets their expectations. I keep trying to talk my wife into buying a Jeep and getting rid of the minivan.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Jesus Christ, so many feelings in this thread.

At the risk of being the asshole who's comments are on topic, I'm selling/trading in my Challenger Hellcat next week. The Carvana offer was $5000 less than the TrueCar offer. Time will tell if the Truecar participating dealers actually make good on the offer but, if they do, it'll be a fair price and within $1-2k of what I expected I would see selling private party. For the convenience, that's a fair trade-off. The Carvana offer was not.

Just to note for anyone looking to sell, also take a look at Truecar. If the participating dealer doesn't make good on the offer on Monday, I'll post up for anyone interested.

Sponsored