RLion

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
1. Jeeps have tons of issues. So many that you'll sell your Jeep because of the issues but strangely yours didn't have any. You're even a repeat owner and this was never a concern until reading forums(which strangely you joined today, not while reading about the issues.. If it helped convince you to sell your Jeep as implied obviously this didn't all happen today.)

2. Your JL was "cheaper" than your JKs. Quite honestly you're the only former JK owner that's ever said those words.

3. You magically got exactly what you paid for on a brand new vehicle from Carvana. Let me guess there was no haggling despite it facing it's greatest depreciation period and they even went down on their knees to kiss your ass prior to picking up the Jeep at your home at your convenience?

Anybody with a half a brain can see this is an expert troll.
Thanks, now I'm an expert troll. I appreciate that buddy. No, they never kissed my ass, but I was pleasantly surprised they offered me what I paid a few months ago. It takes like 2 minutes. Enter vin, short questions, got response in 30 seconds and 7 days to make a decision. Pretty damn simple. You happy?
Sponsored

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Must be a Rubicon. I knew that blood-red dash was a mistake...

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
" I was just about to upgrade tires and wheels, among other things that make owning a Jeep fun. I'm glad I saved my money and left it stock. I began reading all the issues on this forum and honestly I've never seen a vehicle platform so new with so many issues. "
pretty f'n sad story

Clearly you didn't read enough. Zero issues 43,320 miles smiling all the way.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
For sure. I know I'll never get that kinda resale again unless I buy Tacoma or something similar which I'm not interested in. I think Taco's are overpriced for a mid sized truck and i don't want or need a full size truck.

I just sold this morning, so I have not even started looking yet. I'm taking my sweet time because I really do think we are about to see a huge economic collapse and there will be plenty of deals to be had for those willing to be patient. Something fun to drive, sporty.
Economic indicators would agree with your assessment.

People think that because the stock market is back to pre-pandemic levels the worst is over. The reality is that we have been insulated from much of the pain because the Fed is printing money like there’s no tomorrow. But all that money has nowhere to go, and with interest rates at zero, it is bubbling the stock market.

We still have millions of people unemployed, with millions more filing each week. We have been kicking the can for several months now. But one-third of American households missed their housing payment at the start of this month.

When all this shit hits the fan, you better run...

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Thanks, now I'm an expert troll. I appreciate that buddy. No, they never kissed my ass, but I was pleasantly surprised they offered me what I paid a few months ago. It takes like 2 minutes. Enter vin, short questions, got response in 30 seconds and 7 days to make a decision. Pretty damn simple. You happy?
Of course I'm happy. My wife is gorgeous, works full time, still cleans, cooks and doesn't complain. I magically have a Jeep that somehow doesn't have a single issue despite being the worst vehicle ever made and thanks to your courtesy Carvana actually offered full MSRP on this garbage Jeep because apparently JLs are rare enough that used is priced the exact same as new.

Why would I lie? This is the internet. Of course it's true.

Sponsored

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I sold my daily driver Escape to Carvana earlier this year and I had an incredible experience. Took 15 minutes and they offered about $2-3k over what Carmax did.

I'd actually like to sell my Jeep but for some reason they have a ~-$3k regional mark DOWN here in Colorado which makes no sense to me unless there are that many unsold Jeeps here. I don't see many..

And I love tapped a Mercury (totaled it at 5-10mph) who slammed its brakes in front of me so now I've got a "wreck" on my Carfax which drops it another $2k or so. It broke a bolt head on my undercarriage armor. That's it.

OP
OP

RLion

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Dude: SHUT UP AND LEAVE! Ur like Herpes....once u catch them it never leaves

You sound like a child who bought a toy and then had it returned because you didn’t like it. You have made your point here and now just get out of this forum. This place is for those wanting to order, those wanting to customise or those wanting to learn more. Go talk to the BBB and complain to them. Maybe they will give you a cookie in the shape of a Jeep that you can shove up your rear end for pleasure.
Oh boy! Angry now? Sorry for trying to give others options in life. This forum like others is also about educating people and helping people. I'm sooo glad another person told me about this option, because I once thought Carvana was just this cool little tower with cars ripping people off. And honestly, I would not buy from them, but I will sell and let others know.

If I am bothering you so damn bad, you can always read another thread, there's plenty to choose from.

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
I sold my daily driver Escape to Carvana earlier this year and I had an incredible experience. Took 15 minutes and they offered about $2-3k over what Carmax did.

I'd actually like to sell my Jeep but for some reason they have a ~-$3k regional mark DOWN here in Colorado which makes no sense to me unless there are that many unsold Jeeps here. I don't see many..
Saw similar a week or so ago, 8,000 for less regional markdown. Now it’s adjusted up by $800

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Saw similar a week or so ago, 8,000 for less regional markdown. Now it’s adjusted up by $800
Jesus I just checked again and I think its worse for me

KBB Market Value
$45,819
Adjustments
- $12,570
Accident
- $4,582
Local Market
- $7,988
YOUR OFFER
$33,249

Trade in Range
$45,819
$43,936
$47,705

OP
OP

RLion

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S

And I love tapped a Mercury (totaled it at 5-10mph) who slammed its brakes in front of me so now I've got a "wreck" on my Carfax which drops it another $2k or so. It broke a bolt head on my undercarriage armor. That's it.
I was lucky and shocked. I was offered OVER 3k regional increase value for my area. Agree, Colorado like here is big Jeeper area.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RLion

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Actually no...I would not buy from them. They will most likely sell Jeep for close to 3k more. Not sure WHY anyone actually pays that, but evidently they do or they would not be in business.

OP
OP

RLion

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Jesus I just checked again and I think its worse for me

KBB Market Value
$45,819
Adjustments
- $12,570
Accident
- $4,582
Local Market
- $7,988
YOUR OFFER
$33,249

Trade in Range
$45,819
$43,936
$47,705
Sometimes trade is better offer depending on situation. Tax break helps offset here in Texas. So, my next vehicle I will have to pay full 6.25 tax. No free lunch for anyone.
Sponsored