Sponsored

Sold Jeep to Carvana today

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Hello Jeepers, I just wanted to thank this community for educating me during my very short term ownerships of new JLU Sport S. I bought my Jeep around the covid madness. I have owned 2 other Jeeps but never been into forums. However, I did learn about this forum after buying my JLU and due to multiple things going on in life, we have just started changing our priorities financially speaking like many others. I was just about to upgrade tires and wheels, among other things that make owning a Jeep fun. I'm glad I saved my money and left it stock. I began reading all the issues on this forum and honestly I've never seen a vehicle platform so new with so many issues. I know I will get labeled as a troll or whatever and that's fine. I'm not here to be negative or condescending in anyway towards this community. I wrote this in hopes to help others who want to unload vehicle due to issues, dealership nightmares, etc... .

Due to covid, Carvana like many others need more inventory. I was lucky and blessed to get offered literally what I paid for my Jeep. I could not believe it. I compared to Vroom, Carmax, trade. Vroom offered $3500 less, Carmax even worse, trade even worse. I'm in a fortunate situation where i don't have to make a decision today what I buy to replace Jeep. But they came to my house this morning and drove Jeep around block, signed papers, handed me check. Debt free and plenty left since I had plenty of equity.

I will always love Jeeps, but at this time in my life I just don't NEED one. Take care and if you have any questions about my experience I'd be happy to help.
Bye, enjoy life......Not sure you gave the vehicle a fair shake.....I've had mine two years...No concerns and plenty of 4X4 trails. I have a 2018 Rubicon......Bought it new...I am 65 so I plan on this being my last vehicle........
Sponsored

bajanut

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Clearly hasn't spent much time on forums. Every forum for every vehicle is full of people posting issues. That's typically where people go to ask for help. They don't usually show up and post a new thread titled "no problems today".

Glad carvana worked out.
Im going to start that trend, <happy to announce that NO PROBLEMS TODAY!!!> actually I haven't had any problems with it since I got it 10 months ago, but also haven't done much to it, no lift, no tires-wheels just a couple of cosmetic things. It is my very first JLU and a lease so I didn't know if I was going to keep it at the end, but these things are addicting !!