• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania [SOLD] Bestop Sunrider (Black Twill) & Freedom Panel Storage Bag $600

dirtfreak20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
For sale - Bestop Sunrider for JL hardtop. Material is black twill. Cost as new is $850. Selling for much under that. Only used for a couple of summer of months and was removed prior to winter. Good condition. Comes with additional screws. Prefer local pickup - central PA. Will meet within a half hour range.

Also willing to include other items such as an 8.4 screen protector and freedom panel storage bag.

A8B5F07B-1514-4F09-A973-CBD0C3AA5F8D.jpeg

F3B6F67A-1A2B-48D1-8ADD-7D9DF78CDDE9.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
What part of PA is local to you?

OP
OP

dirtfreak20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
any pics of it installed?
unfortunately no.
I thought I did have some when making the post but could not find the photos. The top is not currently installed but is assembled. I can take pictures of the top if needed.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dirtfreak20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Haven’t had many bites on this; is it due to colder weather or my price?

I also have a 8.4” screen protector and freedom panel storage bag I can include.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
I think it’s a combination of both. At that price, new with a warranty sounds better. Good luck w sale though. I am very pleased with mine.

OP
OP

dirtfreak20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I marked the price down to $650, which is $200 off a new one.

Sponsored

JLUR IT

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
PM sent

OP
OP

dirtfreak20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Bump...I know it’s been kind of rainy but warm weather is on the way!

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
still available and whats your OBO price?