• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado SOLD:$850 or Trade - Set of Rubicon wheels and tires - in Denver

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Set of take-offs - 2019 JLU Rubicon wheels & Falken Wildpeak MT tires. Includes 5 wheels and tires with 4 center caps. Lug nuts included if needed.

455 mostly highway miles on 4, the spare is virgin. Never off-roaded, no curb rash or damage. $850 cash or trade for a soft top and local pickup. Will meet you around the Denver area. Located in Denver (DTC) 80111 area.

Wheel 1.jpg

Wheel 2.jpg

Wheel 3.jpg

Wheel 4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Foxtrot1

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Lowered price is cheaper than only buying the tires. This is a good deal if your local.

OP
OP
Foxtrot1

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
The wheels and tires are still available.

San Juanderer

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Occupation
teacher
What is their load range? Could I put them on my not-lifted-(yet) 2019 JLU Sport? I'd be taking off the stock 245/75R 17. Do you foresee any issues for me in the change?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Foxtrot1

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What is their load range? Could I put them on my not-lifted-(yet) 2019 JLU Sport? I'd be taking off the stock 245/75R 17. Do you foresee any issues for me in the change?

The load range is (113) 2755lbs per tire. Your current load rating is (110) 2337lbs per tire.

Your current Goodyear's have a diameter of 31.5" and the Falkens are 32.8", so you will add an additional 0.65" in height which is pretty small. The Falkens are 1.6" wider than the Goodyears.

1quick1 posted a video on this forum where he put the Rubi wheels with BFG KO2s (same 32.8" diameter and width) on his Sport and says he has no rubbing issues on the road (see ).

Im not sure if they would rub at full articulation if your off road.

Goblin42

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
IF these are still available, would you mind meeting in Colo Springs ?

OP
OP
Foxtrot1

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
SOLD
Sponsored