• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

--SOLD-- 5 Rubicon take off tires for sale Houston

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
I got my stock Rubicon tires off with 34 miles on them. Any of y'all who bought a Sport and want the Rubi KO2's, hit me up. $1000 for all 5.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JayV

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could be talked into selling the wheels also...but the aftermarket wheels I'm considering are currently backordered.

OP
OP
JayV

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI these are being sold Saturday. I will update if the deal falls through.

OP
OP
JayV

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Probably going to do the same. How much did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JayV

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably going to do the same. How much did you get if you don’t mind me asking?
Full asking price. Had a few craigslist jackasses sending messages about $500 for wheels AND tires that I ignored. But got a serious buyer after a few days that took the tires only, full asking price without much pushback on the number. He has a 2 door JK Rubi. The 33’s are gonna look sweet on it.

At the end of the day, there’s a lot of JK owners + JL sport and Sahara buyers who plan to put 33’s on their jeep. Getting 5 KO2’s new will cost you $1400 after taxes. If you bought a JL Rubi and plan on bigger tires, upgrade now and get those 33’s off. I had 35 miles on mine so they were basically new. Guessing they fetched a better price than they would have if I had put a couple thousand miles on them.

I really appreciate the fact that jeep put a tire on the Rubicon that has some takeoff market value. 35’s from the factory would have been less of a hassle, but I understand the reasons why they could t do it.

Reactions: 008

Eischman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Full asking price. Had a few craigslist jackasses sending messages about $500 for wheels AND tires that I ignored.
It always burns me up when people try to low ball you and the price your asking is already saving them big time!
Sponsored