• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois **SOLD** 2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
FOR SALE, SOLD! my 2021 Rubicon 392 in Black WITH NEW, STILL IN THE BOX HALF DOORS!

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_6112 FAV - Crop 3 - Copy

(Please note that I also have this listed on the 392 FB Forums)

Hey all, my new 22’ has arrived, and unfortunately that means one too many 392’s in the garage!

My 21’ 392 for sale is pristine inside and out, with just over 1,600 miles (will check and confirm exact # in the AM, forgot to check last time I drove it.)

It has (embarrassingly) never been off-road, as once I started thinking about selling it and ordering a 22’ I decided not to risk damaging it.

It is COMPLETELY STOCK, with no lift or any modifications of any kind, outside of the new wheels and tires you see in the pictures that I bought for it. (Which I’m willing to keep for my 22’ if you’re not interested in them. More about that below.)

It was ordered and delivered new with:
-Trailer Tow Group
-Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers
-Front Integrated Off-Road Camera
-Mopar HardTop Headliner
-Mopar All-weather Floor Mats
-Mopar Reinforced Tailgate Hinge

As mentioned above, I’m including pics of it with the aftermarket 17x9 KMC wheels and 35” Nitto tires I installed a few months back, but it’s ALSO available with the factory bronze wheels and tires INSTEAD, if the buyer isn’t interested in them. (The new wheel and tire specs are listed at the bottom of the page.)

I will include a few pics of it with the stock ones as well.

As for Pricing:
I am asking 89k for it as it sits with everything included. HOWEVER, I will sell it for 85k without the half-doors, AND for just 83k without the half doors OR the aftermarket wheels and tires. (with the original factory bronze wheels and tires installed instead.)

*As an aside, since my new Jeep has the sky-one-touch, I will also sell the buyer a really nice, almost new $1,900 Top Lift Pro bundle (with the $300 POWER PRO ATTACHMENT added) if they are interested, which includes the already assembled removal tool, powered attachment, 4 door Door Cart and Covers, (which was a total cost of $2,200 not including shipping and tax) for an extra $1,200. (See link for HERE for details about the TOP LIFT PRO, And see link for the Power Pro Attachment HERE)

I am located in northern IL, just about 45 minutes north of Chicago. LOCAL SALE AND DELIVERY PREFERRED, BUT, I am willing to investigate delivery/shipping options at the buyers expense.

*Also, if you ARE interested in my 21’ 392, there’s BONUS POINTS AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE MOPAR SATIN BLACK GRILL OPTION, as the new 2022’ that I picked up came with it, and I prefer the gloss grill on the 21’ so I’d be willing to trade with the buyer at no cost before delivery if you’re interested. (They both have the front camera option, so it is a very straightforward and simple switch to do, and only takes about 20 minutes with just a simple trim tool or screwdriver. The satin one on the new 22’ is also pristine with only 200 miles it.)

For any additional details, pics, or information, please FEEL FREE to DM me, or you can reach me via Email @ [email protected] or my wife at [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE: We can both be tough to reach during the day, so don’t be concerned if I don’t respond right away, I will return any messages or emails as soon as I can, but possibly later in the evening.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I AM WILLING to sell the half doors, whichever wheels and tires that the buyer doesn’t choose, and the Top Lift Pro system separately if the buyer of the 392 isn’t interested in them.
Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

WHEEL & TIRE SPECS:
These are 315/70 r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, mounted on 17x9” KMC KM101 Wheels, with a -12 offset (4.5 inch backspacing). The wheels are satin black in color, with bronze accent bolts to tie into the bronze 392 accents.

A few pics, including one of the Satin Black Grill:

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_6116 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_3653 (7) NO PLATE NAPA - Copy

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_6081 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_6155 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_4171 - crop - Copy

WITH THE STOCK, FACTORY WHEELS:

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors 2978 - PNG SHAREABLE COPY

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_2871 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_2882 - Copy.JPG

NEW SHOES WITHOUT TIRE SHINE TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT THE WHEELS:

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_4078 - Copy

AND FINALLY, A PIC OF THE SATIN BLACK GRILL ON THE NEW 22' IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT:

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors IMG_6241 crop - Copy.JPG

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions!
-Rob
Sponsored

Last edited:

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Just curious - why the switch to the 22 if they are both black?

Sponsored

1Evil55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport
I'm in Illinois near Chicago and would be interested potentially in the half doors if your buyer doesn't want them.

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Dear OP:

Jeep Wrangler JL **SOLD**  2021 Rubicon 392 with only 1,600 miles and Half Doors 1651605109560