• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Hampshire SOLD — Front Bumper Tow Hooks (Red)

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
One pair of front tow hooks from JL Rubicon. Excellent condition.

There is some VERY slight discoloration of the red paint at the front of the “hooks”. See attached pics - it is the face of the hook that has that little triangle indentation on it. Not that easy to spot, or to photograph. From 5 or 6 feet away, it’s really tough to see.

Will sell for SOLD for local pickup in southern NH, or SOLD shipped anywhere in con US.

9D931D15-E94E-4BD1-94BD-207767BAC3F2.jpeg

The hook on the left of this next photo shows the discoloration I’m referring to. The white specks on the hook on the right side are just reflections:

14FF07C9-D4E1-4C15-8A3B-700B2985CDA4.jpeg
BD9545BE-AEDE-4D77-ABF5-BF159794BF1E.jpeg

The white horizontal line on this photo is NOT the discoloration I’m referring to. That white line is simply a reflection.

8A218E46-CD3C-4281-96EE-DE61B00416EE.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I'll take them. Are they hard to install?

OP
OP
Jeeperz Kreeperz

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
@m3reno I actually received them as part of a bundle of parts from a Rubicon owner. So I haven’t uninstalled/installed tow hooks yet. I’m keeping my black tow hooks, so I don’t have a need for these. I’ve heard it’s pretty easy to get the bumper off - and there must be YouTube vids on it out there.

You’ve got first dibs. I’ll send you a PM with my PayPal info.

OP
OP
Jeeperz Kreeperz

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
@m3reno I sent you a PM with my PayPal address, and tagged in you a prior post, but haven’t heard back from you in more than 48 hours. Tagging you here again in this post in case you didn’t see the private message. Are you still interested?

Sponsored

caszak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
@m3reno I sent you a PM with my PayPal address, and tagged in you a prior post, but haven’t heard back from you in more than 48 hours. Tagging you here again in this post in case you didn’t see the private message. Are you still interested?
I'll take them if he doesn't.

OP
OP
Jeeperz Kreeperz

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
@caszak, other poster hasn’t replied to three communications over a three day period. So you are now the lucky bidder!

Just sent you a PM with PayPal info. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I’ll be sending via USPS Priority Mail, so you should see them fairly soon.
Sponsored