• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California SOLD ———- SOLD

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
Available for pickup only... (Or I can drive to you/meet you somewhere within reason in the Southern California area.)

Premium soft top off my 2018 JLUR for sale for $1300 OBO. I put the soft top on in mid June this year for the first time, went out of the country for 3 weeks where the Jeep did not move and the Jeep is garaged when not being driven. (Its in pretty good shape is what I am getting at.) The soft top is great and exceeded my expectations. But I have the mod bug right now. See below for some questions I know I might get based on past experience.

Why am I selling? - I had fun with the soft top but I miss my hard top. (And I'm raising money for a lift... lol)

Will I ship? - Sorry but no. I no longer have the boxes for the pieces. (Thats why I am selling now before I put it away and it gets dinged up in my garage...

Do I have pictures? - Sure if you are interested I'll snap some for you. Need to wash it first but I can send pics.

Is it damaged? - Not that I can see and I am pretty picky? If I notice anything I will update this ad.

Is the price negotiable? - Yes. Lets talk and see where we end up. We are all here in this part of the forum looking for great stuff at a great price and I get that. But I'm also not doing a fire sale so please be reasonable.

Any other questions, please let me know.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CJTJJK-JLNOW

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2