Sponsored

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
Oh no, wonder if we will have the same issues of productions cars to the Middle East, got my JLUR in Feb 2021 but the production was Oct 2020.

I don’t have that app feature so will check with my local dealer once I take it back for its first service at 5K.

thanks for sharing
Just enter your VIN and you will know if it has any on the MOPAR Jeep Website
Sponsored

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, Billet Silver, tow, safety options
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer (ret)
Received the notice of 2021 JL Advanced Brake Assist on Jeep app, called my local dealer's service shop, which knew nothing about it. Called the next closest dealer, a much larger dealership, and they scheduled me right in. Had the work performed today. It took 30 minutes from checking in to getting my 2021 JLU Willys back. In addition to the reprogramming, they set the tire pressure and calibrated the brake pedal. Glad they did, because the brake pedal is SO MUCH better now. Very happy with my first dealer service experience. BTW, the Jeep app now shows that the recall work has been completed.
Thank you, I will keep on the lookout. I've checked twice and neither recall nor campaign notice has showed up. Glad it went so easily!

Jeep Wrangler JL Software Update Recall -- "2021 JL Advanced Brake Assist" [Code Y09] Screenshot_20210317-222442_My Jee

Last edited:

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I had my update done along with first oil change and tire rotation including the spare. Everything seems good, not sure what it did but it did not seem to break anything :rock: I checked the job they did and all seems good with the oil change. I had the jeep wave so figured I would use it.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I order my Jeep on January 11th. I picked it up on February 26th. Had to wait till March 15th for my Wheels to come in from backorder. They installed Wheels/Tires and Mopar Lift on March 16th and Flashed the Computer for 35's to correct MPH. Long time friend of the Dealership Manager and did not mention recall. It's not showing on my Jeep Wave Website either.

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
I got notified of this “software fix” last week when I scheduled service. 21’ Rubi with advanced safety package. I’m sure there will be many more of these in the future.

Sponsored

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
Called the dealership - will be taken care of on the 30th.

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
First thing I'll do is disconnect that happy crap anyway.
Sponsored