Sponsored

Softest riding coil springs

Synergy vs EVO vs Other (softest riding)

• Total voters

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Im looking to get the softest springs possible for my Jeep. I was either looking at the 4.5” Evo plush ride springs and the 4” Synergy springs. If y’all have any input or think one is better than the other feel free to fill me in! If you select “other” let me know what brand is a better option.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I don't think Evo will share their spring rates, but Synergy has them on their website.

With the Synergy 4" springs running 120F/180R at ride height, the front is even softer than a stock Rubi, but the rears are pretty close to most lift manufacturers rear rates.

OP
OP
BoHunt

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
I don't think Evo will share their spring rates, but Synergy has them on their website.

With the Synergy 4" springs running 120F/180R at ride height, the front is even softer than a stock Rubi, but the rears are pretty close to most lift manufacturers rear rates.
Yes I called Evo today and wouldn’t tell me

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Yes I called Evo today and wouldn’t tell me
They look like single rates, if you can find the unloaded length somewhere, you could calculate it.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I wouldn't buy from a company that wouldn't educate the customer. Sounds like, "Hey, buy my stuff because it's the best". Why is it the best? "Because it's the best, yeah, buy it!"

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I had EVO springs on my diesel jeep for a year, they rode really nice but they really started to compress after more gear on the jeep and I was back to stock height. I ended up replacing them with rock krawlers 3.5 springs and terraflex 1” spacers to get my jeep back up to the height I like. Right now my jeep feels like a tank getting in, no movement at all. I keep the tires at 27 pounds of air and the ride is very smooth.

OP
OP
BoHunt

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
I had EVO springs on my diesel jeep for a year, they rode really nice but they really started to compress after more gear on the jeep and I was back to stock height. I ended up replacing them with rock krawlers 3.5 springs and terraflex 1” spacers to get my jeep back up to the height I like. Right now my jeep feels like a tank getting in, no movement at all. I keep the tires at 27 pounds of air and the ride is very smooth.
I have the 3.5” MC springs right now which are similar to the RK and they are great, I’m just looking for something a little softer. I have SDI Eclik shocks which help with load after I adjust them so I’m not as worried about extra gear or hauling.

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Im looking to get the softest springs possible for my Jeep. I was either looking at the 4.5” Evo plush ride springs and the 4” Synergy springs. If y’all have any input or think one is better than the other feel free to fill me in! If you select “other” let me know what brand is a better option.
Bo,

Do you have a long arm kit installed?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoHunt

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Bo,

Do you have a long arm kit installed?
I have the 3.5” gamechanger lift. The only things I don’t have are the front lower control arms because I bought all the arms at separate times and haven’t got them yet.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I have the 3.5” gamechanger lift. The only things I don’t have are the front lower control arms because I bought all the arms at separate times and haven’t got them yet.
I wonder if Accutune could help you source some, they have eibach make them some for their lift kit.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have the 3.5” MC springs right now which are similar to the RK and they are great, I’m just looking for something a little softer. I have SDI Eclik shocks which help with load after I adjust them so I’m not as worried about extra gear or hauling.
I've heard they're a real game changer.

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I don't have experience with stock length control arms on the JLU.

But, my best ride with short/med control arms with previous Jeeps was with OME or Rockjock springs.

Note: I cannot express enough how important tuned shocks and bump stops will make.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
To @JEEP4U 's point, which maybe he/she/they wasn't overtly making, springs control ride height and shocks control damping (ride quality as it relates to compression and rebound).

If you like your ride, it may be the shocks, not the springs (in fact, it's much more dependent on shocks than springs). Conversely, if you don't like your ride, it may be your shocks, not your springs.

When someone refers to "softer" springs, it makes me think softer ride, but that may not be what you (OP) mean.
Sponsored