Softening the ride for daily driving

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
thanks. I will have to figure this out because this sounds like the most cost effective way. I see people nearly giving these away. But I am not exactly sure how to do what you just said. Lol.
Just do a search, as there was a thread on here with plenty info that motivated me to do it. Fox shocks and that ride is a homerun to me. Even if I go with the Clayton 1.5Ā“Ā“, Iā€™ll keep these for sure, as ride comfort is most important to me. Iā€™ve had my share of busted kidneys in my YJ days back in the 80Ā“s, 90ā€™sā€¦. Couldnt stand that anymore.
Sponsored

Dking36

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Unlimited Sport S
Just do a search, as there was a thread on here with plenty info that motivated me to do it. Fox shocks and that ride is a homerun to me. Even if I go with the Clayton 1.5Ā“Ā“, Iā€™ll keep these for sure, as ride comfort is most important to me. Iā€™ve had my share of busted kidneys in my YJ days back in the 80Ā“s, 90ā€™sā€¦. Couldnt stand that anymore.
Thank you! Exactly what I am looking for. I want a plush ride because itā€™s my daily driver.

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, Commando, JT , JL, M422
30 psi in tires for around town and ignoring the low tire pressure warning. A world of difference from 36.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I just totally changed springs and shocks. Canā€™t beat the ride of Rock Krawler triple rate springs combined with Metal Cloak Rock Sport shocks. Reduce the tire pressure to 24-26 psi for 35s and it a great ride.

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLR 2.0