Sponsored

Soft Top & Tuffy Security Deck

FloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Rubicon 392, ‘20 Gladiator
Does anyone have a soft top (either OEM or best top trek top ultra) and also have a tuffy security deck? If so, are you able to open the soft top all the way and have it (click) lock into place?
Sponsored

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Does anyone have a soft top (either OEM or best top trek top ultra) and also have a tuffy security deck? If so, are you able to open the soft top all the way and have it (click) lock into place?
I have a Slipstream, but as far as I know, the answer is the same for the Tuffy…the soft top opens, but won’t lock into place. Basically, this is irrelevant, as you don’t need it to lock.

NonHypenatedAmerican

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
I have a soft top and tuffy security deck. After you put the top all the way down you put the levers into the lock position and then press down on each side of the top arms and you will hear a click and the top will be locked down.

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
Yes, I have the Tuffy Security Deck & a soft top. The locks will click with the top down, but it won't actually hold the top down. I use a velcro strap around the top, and bungee cords around the arms on each side to keep it from bouncing around.
Sponsored