• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland SOFT TOP - Premium Twill with Tinted Windows

JCutler

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I bought a brand new Premium Twill Soft Top with Tinted Windows for my JLU. This is the upgraded soft top (Not the sail cloth). I used the top for about a month and half and decided to go back to my hard top. The top is in excellent shape, it's just been sitting in storage since being taken off. The top has no issues (just a little dusty now). All hardware will be included.I bought the top for $1600 plus bought the window storage bag. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything. Buyer must pick up in Anne Arundel County, MD (Will not ship). **Photos will be taken shortly**
Sponsored

2ndjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
I bought a brand new Premium Twill Soft Top with Tinted Windows for my JLU. This is the upgraded soft top (Not the sail cloth). I used the top for about a month and half and decided to go back to my hard top. The top is in excellent shape, it's just been sitting in storage since being taken off. The top has no issues (just a little dusty now). All hardware will be included.I bought the top for $1600 plus bought the window storage bag. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything. Buyer must pick up in Anne Arundel County, MD (Will not ship). **Photos will be taken shortly**

2ndjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
I’m in southern maryland and interested. Can you send me pictures please. Sorry, I am not sure how to Direct message or private message. Thanks

OP
OP
JCutler

JCutler

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’m in southern maryland and interested. Can you send me pictures please. Sorry, I am not sure how to Direct message or private message. Thanks
Sent you a PM with photos
Sponsored