Sold: Maryland SOFT TOP - Premium Twill with Tinted Windows

JCutler

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I bought a brand new Premium Twill Soft Top with Tinted Windows for my JLU. This is the upgraded soft top (Not the sail cloth). I used the top for about a month and half and decided to go back to my hard top. The top is in excellent shape, it's just been sitting in storage since being taken off. The top has no issues (just a little dusty now). All hardware will be included.I bought the top for $1600 plus bought the window storage bag. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything. Buyer must pick up in Anne Arundel County, MD (Will not ship). **Photos will be taken shortly**
Advertisement

2ndjeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
I bought a brand new Premium Twill Soft Top with Tinted Windows for my JLU. This is the upgraded soft top (Not the sail cloth). I used the top for about a month and half and decided to go back to my hard top. The top is in excellent shape, it's just been sitting in storage since being taken off. The top has no issues (just a little dusty now). All hardware will be included.I bought the top for $1600 plus bought the window storage bag. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything. Buyer must pick up in Anne Arundel County, MD (Will not ship). **Photos will be taken shortly**

2ndjeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
I’m in southern maryland and interested. Can you send me pictures please. Sorry, I am not sure how to Direct message or private message. Thanks

OP
OP
JCutler

JCutler

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’m in southern maryland and interested. Can you send me pictures please. Sorry, I am not sure how to Direct message or private message. Thanks
Sent you a PM with photos

Advertisement

Exact Center

Advertisement