Soft Top Options

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm in the market for a soft top for my 2018 JLUR. I have been looking at the Bestop offerings but there isn't one that seems to be a perfect fit. The Trektop Ultra has the ability to go fully topless with the fastback look; however, it has the bow system and looks kind of strange from the side. The Trektop has a much slimmer top look but can only do the sun rider above the driver and passenger without being able to go fully topless. Is there a soft top option out there that would allow a full sun rider style over all passengers with the ability to remove side and back windows? I think that would be the perfect sweet spot for a soft stop but I haven't seen it yet. I'd like to keep the fast back style if possible too....
Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Not sure what you mean but I have the Supertop Ultra and and I think it does everything you want. If you do go this route I suggest the 'buy it installed', totally worth it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Soft Top Options 1621614742237

Jeep Wrangler JL Soft Top Options 1621614919620

Jeep Wrangler JL Soft Top Options 1621614846035

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
The super top ultra is basically the factory top with a few added things from what I can tell. It has the same profile and opening options. It makes sense as Bestop makes the factory top.

OP
OP
rizej

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yea and I'm more so looking for something like the Trektop, which has the very slim profile since it doesn't need the ability to fold all the way back, but with the added benefit that it can be either a) be fully removed relatively easily or b) have a way to allow the people/dogs in the backseat to not have a top over them. The Supertop or Trektop Ultra have the taller top in the back which gives an interesting boxy shape that I'm trying to avoid.

I guess I'm looking for something like the Glide which doesn't seem to be an option yet... Are there any other manufacturers that have a similar top to the Glide?
Sponsored