Thanks for the great photos!It's not that bad. I'm at work or I'd have taken step by step pics, but logistically it goes like this:
1. Remove bag from rear cargo area. Mine's usually folded in fourths.
2. Unfold and lay out on a flat area, with the pictogram/ zippered side up.
3. Unzip the bag and bring the front and the two felt dividers open towards you.
4. Undo the dovetails on the rear window, side and bottom, both sides.
5. Remove the left window first - undo the velcro tab, then undo the dovetail top to bottom, then front to rear until you get to the "c pillar". Unsnap, slide out and lay flat in the bag - the sides are structured to kind of encompass the c pillar.
6. Fold the first layer of felt back over said window and repeat step five for the right side window. Then fold the second layer of felt up over second window, and remove the rear window - you can pull the tailgate bar out, but do not stow in bag. Zip the bag up.
7. Lift bag and rotate so the front is facing out, then maneuver into rear cargo area. You will have to slightly curl/roll the sides where the c pillars are.
8. Take the locking strap and run it through the loops at the top of the rear seat. Tighten to your preferred spec. End result will look somewhat like this:
Sorry if that was a bit obtuse, but I figured a step by step walk through might help you picture it. If you'd like, I can take pics for each step when I get home. I haven't noticed any extra wear or scratching on the windows, still looking good.
This bag looks sweet - could you link to where you got it online? Or should I go to the dealership?