eric.frederich

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubicon
Hi,

I have a dual top JLU Rubicon and wanted to install my soft top tonight. When I picked the vehicle up I was told it was really easy. I got the hard top off but was surprised to find no instructions in my big box. Apparently the instructions are only in the owners manual which doesn't come with the vehicle? I have some 200 page thing but not the 600 page owners manual I found leaked on here.

Anyway, even with this owners manual I find it lacking in information and pictures. It refers you to other sections and it's hard to get a complete picture of what to do.
It seems to be written for re-installation of a soft top that came factory installed and not for an initial installation from the box.
For example, the door frame featured on page 103 of the manual is in two pieces for me and it is shown as a single piece. I am supposed to put these together somehow?

I wish there was a video or something of someone doing a complete installation. All I can find are videos of it already installed and they just put it down and back up, not a complete installation or removal.
Sponsored