• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Soft Top for sale

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I am selling my Sailcloth soft top (4 door) from my 2018 JLUR. The model information is below. I used the soft top last summer only. Local pickup in the northern Virginia area.
$800. All hardware included. Also includes detachable mirrors x3 and new door hangers you can mount to your garage wall. Cost last year when I purchased top was $1,700. Feel free to send me any questions.

MOPAR SUNRIDER DESIGN SOFT TOP KIT, 4 DOOR - BLACK SAILCLOTH
SKU: 82215805-M
1$1,699.99
Sponsored

photogoose

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Wrangler Sport S Unlimited, 2009 Hyundai Sonata

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Xterra Pro4x, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I am selling my Sailcloth soft top (4 door) from my 2018 JLUR. The model information is below. I used the soft top last summer only. Local pickup in the northern Virginia area.
$800. All hardware included. Also includes detachable mirrors x3 and new door hangers you can mount to your garage wall. Cost last year when I purchased top was $1,700. Feel free to send me any questions.

MOPAR SUNRIDER DESIGN SOFT TOP KIT, 4 DOOR - BLACK SAILCLOTH
SKU: 82215805-M
1$1,699.99
Hi,
Old thread but worth a shot...sold or still available? Thanks