• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Soft Top for Hard Top Trade

jbretttracy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wranger JL Unlimited Sport 4 Door Billet Silver
I have a soft top on my 4 door JL (Silver Exterior, Black softop). Would be open to trade/deal with someone interested in getting rid of hard top.

Let me know.
Sponsored

Cornfed

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sport (totaled). 2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician Ibew
Where are you from? I’ve got a hard top and might be willing to part with it

Sponsored

Arod20

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Anyone interested in trading their hardtop for a premium soft top.

Will throw some money ontop if need be.

Please let me know.

Located on Long Island NY

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I have a soft top on my 4 door JL (Silver Exterior, Black softop). Would be open to trade/deal with someone interested in getting rid of hard top.

Let me know.
Brett: just in case you don't already realize, and you probably do, if your JL didn't come from the factory with a hard top, be it because that, or the Dual Top wasn't what you ordered, you will be without the product or installation of the two cables that feed the rear hard top window with electric for the wiper and defroster, and washer fluid; not to mention, if I understand correctly the mechanisms to actuate same on your console.

DT_18JL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I have a 2018 JL Premium Soft Top for trade for a textured black hard top. The windows of my soft top are tinted and in excellent Condition. I don’t have a problem adding a few bucks from my end to make the deal either. Zip 31523.

Wm011

First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Is it still available? I'm looking to trade my JL hard top for a soft top. I have a jl unlimited

FB_IMG_1553905842878.jpg

Sponsored

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
Ever get to Texas DT?

Wm011

First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler unlimited
I've always wanted to go lol but sadly no plans to anytime soon. Are you heading to Boston anytime soon lol
Sponsored